Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/07 01:45:40 UTC

derby bay area lunch

I'd like to setup a lunch for those of us in the Bay Area who are
working on Derby. I'm thinking of Wednesday February 1 in San Francisco.
Any interest?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
I think this would be great!  I'd like to attend.

David

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Jeffrey Lichtman <sw...@rcn.com>.
>I'd like to setup a lunch for those of us in the Bay Area who are
>working on Derby. I'm thinking of Wednesday February 1 in San
>Francisco. Any interest?

If contributing advice counts as working, I'd like to be included.
Yes, I'm interested.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 swazoo@rcn.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 6, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I'd like to setup a lunch for those of us in the Bay Area who are
> working on Derby. I'm thinking of Wednesday February 1 in San
> Francisco. Any interest?

Unfortunately, I believe I'll be out of town. Somehow that always
manages to happen with these lunches. I would have liked to have
attended. :-)

And I think David's idea of inviting the user list is an excellent idea.

andrew

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
I am (as we talked about it in-person) ;)

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please count me in.

Thanks
Manjula

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com>.
count me in for lunch.

Thanks,
Ramandeep

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@Source-Zone.Org>.
Count me in for the lunch (Feb 1st Wednesday).

Regards,
Rajesh

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Maybe we should send email to derby-user as well?  The more inclusive we
are, the more likely some of those derby-users will become derby-devers.

David

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kathy,

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Kathy Saunders <ka...@mtrad.com>.

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.

Re: derby bay area lunch

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I'd like to setup a lunch for those of us in the Bay Area who are
> working on Derby. I'm thinking of Wednesday February 1 in San Francisco.
> Any interest?
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

I'm 600 miles too far south, so can't attend, but have a great lunch! If
there are any cool tech discussions, feel free to post summaries to the
list for the rest of us.

  -jean