Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by André Herbst <ah...@softmatic.dk> on 2009/08/31 15:01:38 UTC

Release 9.04 - svn: Inconsistent line ending style

Hi,

I got this error when trying to do a svn import from a fresh 9.04 checkout
with no local modifications.

svn: File 'themes/bizznesstime/webapp/bizznesstime/css/style.css' has
inconsistent newlines
svn: Inconsistent line ending style
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    'svn-commit.tmp'

This is for revision 809223 of release 9.04.

I am not sure how the file got uploaded to SVN in the first place, but
apparently there is a problem with the line endings in this file.

-André

Entity Sync Http

Posted by Deyan Tsvetanov <de...@ittconsult.com>.
Hi,

I'm trying to configure entity synchronization.
In the sync setup notes ( http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example )
it's written to use entity-sync-rmi.

framework/service/config/serviceengine.xml - enity-sync-rmi set to MCS.

My question is: is it possible to use entity-sync-http instead ?
I couldn't find any notes on how to switch to entity-sync-http instead of entity-sync-rmi.
Is there any settings for that - like username and password, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Deyan

Re: Release 9.04 - svn: Inconsistent line ending style

Posted by André Herbst <ah...@softmatic.dk>.
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick fix.

Here is another one, same story different file:

svn: File 'applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/image/ScaleImage.java'
has inconsistent newlines.

-André

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.