Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by hanna song <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/08 17:16:36 UTC

The date of the first release on Jakarta Junit & Cactus

Hello,

I would like to know the date/time of the first release on Jakarta Junit and
Cactus. I could not find out them in your web site.

If possible, could you please let me know about them?

Thanks in advance!

Hanna Song

RE: The date of the first release on Jakarta Junit & Cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Hanna,

Junit is not part of Jakarta. It is available on junit.org (the dev
project is on SF).

For Cactus, the latest delivered version is 1.5-beta1. I encourage you
to use this version.

Here's my proposal for the 1.5 delivery:
- deliver 1.5-rc1 on the 19th of October.
- allow for 2 weeks of trial
- deliver 1.5 final on the 2nd of November.

This still has to be accepted by the other committers but I don't forsee
any issue. Committers, what do you think? I'm volunteering to do these
deliveries... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent