Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by sashan <sa...@ihug.co.nz> on 2003/04/07 11:53:27 UTC

VC7.1 and Xerces

Hi

Has anyone built Xerces with VC++7.1? At the moment it complains that it
can't find iostream.h, since the old iostream libraries have been
removed from VC7.1.

Thanks

--
sashan

Re: VC7.1 and Xerces

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
This is on my todo list. I will get it done before the next release
(hopefully get it done next week)

Gareth

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Alberto Massari wrote:

> At 21.53 07/04/2003 +1200, you wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >Has anyone built Xerces with VC++7.1? At the moment it complains that it
> >can't find iostream.h, since the old iostream libraries have been removed
> >from VC7.1.
>
> There is an open bug for this; as a workaround, replace #include
> <iostream.h> with #include <iostream>, and add the required "std::" prefix
> to "cout"
>
> Alberto

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services

Re: VC7.1 and Xerces

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.