Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ericp56 <er...@twcable.com> on 2008/09/04 17:16:49 UTC

WSDL Generation including an EJB's type

Hello,

I have a Web Service, annotated with @WebService which has an @EJB-annotate
member.

It works fine until I try to return a type that is defined in the EJB's jar.

For example:

@WebService(etc.)
public class WS1 {
   @EJB
   private my.ejbs.IFinder personFinder;

   public  my.ejbs.Person FindPerson(String id) {
      return personFinder.FindById(id);
}

I have included my.ejbs.IFinder's project in my buildpath, so it compiles
fine, and the WSDL will generate if I stick to types in my web service
project.

How can I include the ejb project information for the WSDL generation?

Re: WSDL Generation including an EJB's type

Posted by ericp56 <er...@twcable.com>.
In my eclipse project, I linked the EJB source code into my project.  The
classes needed by the WSDL generation are then available.

I suppose I could whip up a deployment plan, but I'll have to read up on
that first.

Eric