Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by ja...@wipro.com on 2006/02/07 04:41:40 UTC

doubt regarding tomcat server

i get an error in tomcat, while seeing the o/p in browser saying
resource (/hai/login)
not available./hai is my context path that i gave and /login is the
urlpattern in web.xml .
can anyone tell me why the error could be. the tomcat server is running
properly so there should be no error in server.xml.
whereelse the error could be. can u guess. iam not able to work further
becoz of this error.

i have only single simple servlet written which simply outputs a msg.

<ma...@ibatis.apache.org>

www.wipro.com

Re: doubt regarding tomcat server

Posted by Road Mountain <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Looks like you posted in the wrong mailing list. Try it in tomcat mailing list.

jayalakshmi.mohanarangam@wipro.com wrote:          i get an error in tomcat, while seeing the o/p in browser saying resource (/hai/login)