Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2022/08/27 16:18:11 UTC

[RELEASES] vote started, installers, etc.

Hi all, particularly Martin, Eric and John,

I've started the main release vote for NetBeans 15.  As and when
suits, and when it looks like we're good with the main vote, feel free
to start the Windows installer, macOS installer and VSCode votes.

I've started the Maven artefacts vote separately as I haven't staged
those for a long time - wasn't sure how long it might take to do (last
time it kicked me off ASF infrastructure for 3 days!), and want to
make sure they're checked specifically.

I don't intend to sign or start a vote on the Linux installer, as per
the recent discussion on dev@ about issues with it.  Any other PMC
member who considers it should still be published is welcome to sign
and start a vote thread.

Best wishes,

Neil

RE: [RELEASES] vote started, installers, etc.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I will start the windows installer vote soon.

Best Regards

Eric

Posted by John Mc <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well, I won't miss the Linux installer. Even before the Snap packages, I
used the zip distribution instead.

Re: [External] : [RELEASES] vote started, installers, etc.

Posted by Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com>.
Hi,
Yes, I will start vote for VSCode VSIX, on Tue
Martin