Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 15:08:39 UTC

[PROPOSAL]remove 4.4-forward

As we will probably need a 4.4.1 I will spend some tine cherry picking
through 4.4-forward to get any changes we will need from there (plus
test cases)

I will remove 4.4-forward after I am done.

As per the git flow way of working any fixes on 4.4 will be done on a
per fix branch of off 4.4.

please speak up if you have objections!

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSAL]remove 4.4-forward

Posted by Tracy Phillips <tr...@weberize.com>.
git-flow with master always golden would be a good method.

Right now the development model just isn't working.

fwiw, I am not a developer, just a tinkerer with git and some bash and a
lurker :)

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Yes that’s what we did for 4.3. Merge 4.4-forward into 4.4

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.