Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/18 10:48:08 UTC

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

Hi Sergey,

I hit exactly same issue from my side now.

How did you get this issue resolved?

Best Regards

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

------------------------
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

About the trunk api module failure, I found that the overwrite URI is
broken(it's still working in 2.2.x branch)  in catalog, I will fix
them up.
Also for the systests/uncategorized module failure both for trunk and
branch, I'll add a catalog to avoid download from remote url[1].
Create ticket CXF-3067[2] to track it, just one question, not sure  if
I can simply put the xsd file I download from [1] to cxf code base, is
it license compatible?

[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3076

Best Regards

Freeman
On 2010-10-20, at 上午11:31, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 October 2010 11:18:03 pm Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> Hmm...  That's interesting.   Good sleuthing.
>>
>> I may try shutting down all apps and run a build with wireshark
>> monitoring
>> eth0 and seeing what goes in and out.
>>
>> I actually completely forgot about this.   When I flew to europe a
>> couple
>> months ago, I had a couple failures when on the plane due to the wifi
>> "login" form on the planes internet connection.   I think the
>> issues was
>> with "example.com" or something, but don't really remember.   Those
>> were
>> test failures, not build failures, but I probably had already done
>> the
>> wsdl2java parts at that point.
>
> OK.   38 TCP streams opened as part of a
> mvn -Pnochecks -o -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true
>
> Thus, definitely some work to be done to figure them all out.
> Definitely
> need to add some more catalogs.
>
> Dan
>

>> Dan
>>
>> On Tuesday 19 October 2010 5:32:36 am Freeman Fang wrote:
>>> Hi Dan,
>>>
>>> Adding -Dcxf.compiler.fork doesn't work here.
>>>
>>> IMHO this isn't a memory issue.
>>>
>>> I dig into this issue today as I also saw the problem described in
>>> thread with title "Intermediate build issues on the trunk"[1], I
>>> believe they're pretty much same issue for me.
>>>
>>> For the 2.2.x branch, systests/uncategorized/src/test/resources/
>>> wsdl_systest/soap_fault.wsdl import a xsd file from remote link
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ , so somehow if this
>>> link isn't
>>> available(Intermediately connection error or especially if there's a
>>> firewall setup on the CI build
>>> machine, this is my case, I fail each time), then we failed, I
>>> changed
>>> soap_fault.wsdl to use local xsd copy, then I can build

--
Freeman Fang

------------------------

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Aha, I'll see if I can provoke that error disconnected.

Re: 2.2.x Build failure

--
Freeman Fang

Re: 2.2.x Build failure