Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yanhongsan <xi...@163.com> on 2008/07/03 11:37:04 UTC

How did the broker server create the queue when it receive the send query from the client ?

   I know the jmx to create queues,however the queues will die when close the
server. But when client send message to a queue, the server can create the
queue in the data files.So I want to know how the server create the queue
when it receive the send query? Thank you  xinchunli1982@hotmail.com

Re: How did the broker server create the queue when it receive the send query from the client ?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 4 Jul 2008, at 03:20, yanhongsan wrote:

> Who can help me? I want to get your help. thanks.

Do you mean that the Queue you deleted in JMX is still visible after
restarting the broker ?

Re: How did the broker server create the queue when it receive the send query from the client ?

Posted by yanhongsan <xi...@163.com>.

Posted by yanhongsan <xi...@163.com>.
I know the queue can be created automaticly by server when send message.But I
want to manage the queue on the server,such as create , delete . I try to do
that by JMX, but when I create a queue and reopen the activemq server, the
queue does not appear.

Re: How did the broker server create the queue when it receive the send query from the client ?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Jul 2008, at 10:37, yanhongsan wrote:

>   I know the jmx to create queues,however the queues will die when
> close the
> server. But when client send message to a queue, the server can
> create the
> queue in the data files.So I want to know how the server create the
> queue
> when it receive the send query? Thank you  xinchunli1982@hotmail.com

All destinations are by default created dynamically - and lazily - so
a broker will create a destination for a message if one doesn't
already exist.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
'Go further faster with Apache Camel!'
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: How did the broker server create the queue when it receive the send query from the client ?

Posted by yanhongsan <xi...@163.com>.

> Do you mean that the Queue you deleted in JMX is still visible after
> restarting the broker ?

Yes, not only this ,but also this will happen when i add a queue in JMX.