Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste Mathus <bm...@batmat.net> on 2014/03/18 11:08:06 UTC

m-invoker-p: only 2 out of 3 ITs executed

Hi all,

Had a quick look in JIRA, but didn't find anything obvious.

I have 3 ITs in my src/it folder for my maven plugin. Only 2 get executed.
The 3rd one executes correctly if I explicitly match it using
-Dinvoker.test=forgotten-test*

Note that this IT doesn't have a pom.xml at its root, and is
using invoker.project property.

Haven't had a look in the m-invoker-p code, but if anyone has a hint about
this, or can point me to an existing JIRA that'd help.

Thanks

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: m-invoker-p: only 2 out of 3 ITs executed

Posted by Baptiste Mathus <bm...@batmat.net>.
Thanks Thomas, that did it.
I actually saw the parameter but overlooked it 'cause I thought it would
recursively find every poms or so and wasn't designed for my use case. I
was wrong.

For the record, pomIncludes parameter is actually a list, hence must be
declared:

<pomIncludes>
 <pomInclude>*</pomInclude>
</pomIncludes>