Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jesus Galindo <je...@docpath.com> on 2014/03/17 10:55:22 UTC

[imaging] Multipage in TIFF

Hi,

is there any way to generate multi page with TIFF format? I test with
commons-imaging to generate TIFF and is this library is amazing, but I
didn't see any documentation about to write TIFF multipage.

Regards.

Re: [imaging] Multipage in TIFF

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
You might be able to write multi-page TIFFs, by adding multiple
TiffOutputDirectories to a TiffOutputSet with directory type root in
order that the pages appear, and manually populating their images.

Regards
Damjan