Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by CrocodileShoes <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/23 17:00:44 UTC

Wicket stuff Dojo and Wicket 1.4rc2 compatibilty

Am I correct in thinking that there isn't a maven release for Dojo that is
compatible with Wicket 1.4?

>From my quick searches and the wicket-stuff wiki it looks like you have to
download the Dojo source and build it yourself in order to use it.
Unfortunately my work proxy prevents this so I thought it was worth double
checking since this information can become quickly out of date.