Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Duncan McGregor <du...@oneeyedmen.com> on 2006/01/29 00:23:32 UTC

JavaScript continuations help

Hi, hoping someone can help.

I'm running a session at www.spaconference.org on scripting in Java
applications. I'm using Cocoon as an example of using a scripting
language to provide a feature (continuations for web flow) not
present in Java.

I've your very good examples of using cocoon.sendPageAndWait, but
grep as I might through the source I cannot find the definition of
sendPageAndWait in JavaScript. Please would someone point me in the
right direction.

Thanks in anticipation

Duncan McGregor

Re: JavaScript continuations help

Posted by Duncan McGregor <du...@oneeyedmen.com>.
Sorry, the same forces that make the bug obvious the moment you call
someone over to help have helped me find the definition (in src/java/
org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js) the
minute after I sent this mail.

Duncan

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Ummm.  This feature IS available in Java.  Look at the javaflow block.