Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hadi <md...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/23 22:57:56 UTC

Search query doesn't work in solr/browse pnnel

When I create a query like "something&fl=content" in solr/browse the "&" and
"=" in URL converted to %26 and %3D and no result occurs. but it works in
solr/admin advanced search and also in URL bar directly, How can I solve
this problem?  Thanks

Re: Search query doesn't work in solr/browse pnnel

Posted by Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yes. It appears that "&" cannot be encoded in the URL or there is really
bad results.
For example we get an error on first request, but if we refresh it goes
away.