Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shahid Khan <sh...@cisco.com> on 2002/05/01 03:09:21 UTC

Cache Miss for a Portlet, results in the icons not being visible on the Portlet Title Bar.

Ppl,

If I log in as turbine, and then access the JetSpeed instance (by reloading
the page, after 15 minutes),
after the portlets expire from the cache...the portlets r loaded
up on the landing page, with the titlebar minus the icons.

If I log in again as turbine, the icons appear.

Why is a cache miss for portlets, removing the icons from the portlet
titlebars..??

Any help is appreciated,

I have attached the relevant portion of the jetspeed log.

-sk