Posted to community@apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2004/05/28 19:53:54 UTC

Open source code coverage tool

They just published (it seems is their) first public release last week...

http://emma.sourceforge.net/

I'd be curious for anyone who uses Clover regularly (or whatever other
code coverage tool might be out there) what they thought of this.  None
of my code comes close to having full junit coverage, so I don't have
much ability to compare this to what's out there.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: Open source code coverage tool

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
That looks very nice.  I look forward to trying it.

At 03:53 AM 29/05/2004, you wrote:
>They just published (it seems is their) first public release last week...
>
>http://emma.sourceforge.net/
>
>I'd be curious for anyone who uses Clover regularly (or whatever other
>code coverage tool might be out there) what they thought of this.  None of
>my code comes close to having full junit coverage, so I don't have much
>ability to compare this to what's out there.
>
>--
>Serge Knystautas
>President
>Lokitech >> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com