Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr> on 2004/06/13 15:31:47 UTC

contrib:Tree improvements

Hi.

Since contrib:Tree changed a bit, I just want to point again to some
possible improvements, and problems:

- isLeaf(Object uniqueKey) method should exist in ITreeDataModel, thus
enabling TreeNodeView component to know when not to render +/i images for
such leaf nodes
- some kind of "target" parameter should be allowed to be passed to tree
links, thus enabling selected node presentation in different frame which is
quite common case
- in TreeNodeView.java, line 85, second parameter (isNodeOpen()) is passed
through all node's links, although it isn't used anywhere
- is there some purpose for "name" and "anchor" bindings in DirectLinks
inside TreeNodeView.jwc ?

Hope these notes will help.
-Vjeran

Re: contrib:Tree improvements

Posted by femto <fe...@hotmail.com>.
I should note a bug in Tree example of Workbench , maybe it will be helpful to
the new @Tree.
When you click open a Node in the tree , and refresh, then the Node will be closed
and it won't be clicked open again. I guess the state change may be corrupted while refresh.