Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by hz hanks <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/19 01:29:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem in killing long running CGI script

Hi, all:

I'm working on a web which may call a very time-consuming CGI python
script. Sometimes, the user may become impatient and close the tab.
Unfortunately, I found that the script will keep running til the end
of the program. Is there any way to kill that process? I'm okay to
either configure the apache to kill CGI script after client breaks
connection or write another CGI script to kill the running script (as
long as it's compatible with both Linux and Windows).

Any one can help me? Very appreciated!

Best,
Hanks

[users@httpd] Mod_jk vs mod_proxy

Posted by vi...@yahoo.co.in.
Hi All,

I need to load balance the request from apache on to two tomcat instances , in this case do i need to still use mod_proxy for redirecting the request based on provided context path in Browser Url or jkmount property ( mod_jk module property) .

Can someone help in understand the actual use for mod_jk & mod_ proxy module.

Does it make sense to use mod_proxy along with mod_jk module ?????

Please suggest

Thanks for help,
Vicky