Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by tetaslap tetaslap <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/25 17:44:31 UTC

Tomahawk tree2 problem : only one node

Hi,

I recently upgrade tomahawk to 1.1.3. Since, a tree2 component give me
problems. In the backing bean, the treenode has got several deep level, but
no one appears on the view.
If I put the attribute showRootNode="true", I can only see the first  level,
without the + to expand the node.
When accessing the page, I got the following error in my log :

[Myproject] ERROR [http-8080-Processor23]

MyFacesResourceLoader.getLastModified(78) | Unparsable

lastModified : @lastModified@

I googled this but didn't find the way to resolve my problem.
In the same application, there is an other tree2 component which appear
correctly.

Anyone has got suggestion ?

Thanks for all.