Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2002/06/06 10:46:02 UTC

Re: (PLEASE READ CVS ID "haul") Most recent ESQL changes break groupings for at least the POI samples

On 05.Jun.2002 -- 10:45 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Perhaps this is a change that requires me to change the samples
> (non-backward compatible) but if so I'm not aware of it.

Not at all, t'was my fault. Fix is checked in. Please retry.

BTW the cvs id is the username at apache.org. So you could have
reached my through haul@apache.org

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: (PLEASE READ CVS ID "haul") Most recent ESQL changes break groupings for at least the POI samples

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Thanx.

Humm....good point.

-Andy