Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Randeep <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 12:49:04 UTC

Parent -Child

Hi,

I have tried configuring a child ats.

In the records.config, I have enabled caching to 1

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.http INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.parent_proxy_routing_enable INT 1

But when I play a video, I'm getting the following error.

1444168354.725 1 172.16.16.1 ERR_INVALID_URL/404 496 GET
http://live.domain.com/dash/Mtunes/manifest.mpd

Is there anything else I have to configure for this?

--
Randeep
Mob: +919447831699[kerala]

[image: --]
Randeep Raman
[image: http://]about.me/Randeeppr
<http://about.me/Randeeppr>

Re: Parent -Child

Posted by Randeep <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Yes it was the issue with remap. remap was enabled. I disabled it and it
started working.

Thanks

-Randeep

Re: Parent -Child

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Re: Parent -Child

Posted by Jeremy Payne <jp...@gmail.com>.
at the child, you may want to look at 'traffic_ctl config get
proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required' and setting that to 0.

you may also need to modify your parent server to match the request
generated by the child. try the above first.

Re: Parent -Child

Posted by Randeep <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Parent -Child