Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/09 10:27:08 UTC

Command healthcheck failed but status KILLED

Hi

What is desired behavior when command health check failed? On Mesos 1.0.2
when health check fails task has state KILLED instead of FAILED with reason
specifying it was killed due to failing health check.

Thanks
Tomek

Re: Command healthcheck failed but status KILLED

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gastón. Do we have a shepherd for this? It's not critical but make
it hard to distinguish task killed by failed health check from killed by
scheduler.

wt., 13.12.2016 o 16:55 użytkownik Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>.