Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hhf <hh...@wanadoo.fr> on 2013/01/01 19:48:48 UTC

multi resource -adapter for multi activemq provider

Hi,
I use Activemq with glassfish 3.01, I Deployed ra inside, and configure it.
everything works.
But, If I want use 2 differents activemq (not for fail over, for separate
provider), I have to deploy a second ra inside.
But with two ra (or more), everything is very unstable.
often one ra is in error, and I have to restart it. But in production it's
big problem of course...
someone know a solution about that ?

Glassfish 3.0.1
activemq 5.7.0
activemq-ra 5.7.0

everything on linux server

Re: multi resource -adapter for multi activemq provider

Posted by mostwanted <sh...@monitise.com>.
Facing same issue. Was this issue resolved?
If it has, please share the solution.

Thanks

Re: multi resource -adapter for multi activemq provider

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
you need to provide some more information. enable full logging and check
for errors/warnings in the log and relay them here.
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-enable-detailed-logging.html

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: multi resource -adapter for multi activemq provider

Posted by hhf <hh...@wanadoo.fr>.
Nobody can help me ?

Re: multi resource -adapter for multi activemq provider

Posted by hhf <hh...@wanadoo.fr>.
Like I said, One of Two RA is fail, Nothing in relation works, Queue Topic
etc...

In Glassfish, When I go in Administration Web Console and I try to ping
provider from poolFactory. its fail.
But, if I restart the ra, everything works fine. until next fail.

thx for reply

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM, hhf <hh...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use Activemq with glassfish 3.01, I Deployed ra inside, and configure it.
> everything works.
> But, If I want use 2 differents activemq (not for fail over, for separate
> provider), I have to deploy a second ra inside.
> But with two ra (or more), everything is very unstable.
> often one ra is in error, and I have to restart it. But in production it's
> big problem of course...
> someone know a solution about that ?
>
> Glassfish 3.0.1
> activemq 5.7.0