Posted to users@camel.apache.org by devgosain <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 21:31:47 UTC

Routing the message to dynamic queue

Hi friends,
             I am a new camel user, I want to write a camel configuration
(version 2.0) to achieve the following

             (1) Receive an xml message from a queue (say "firstqueue")
             (2)Redirect the xml message to a new queue which will be
created dynamically on the basis
                 of the xml header value.
                 Example :  xml message has a header "RedirectDestination"
with value
                 "secondqueue", so a new queue named "secondqueue" should be
created and the xml message
                 should be redirected to this new dynamic queue.

firstqueue-->listen-->getmessage-->readValueOfHeader-->redirectXmlToNewQueue

Thanks

Re: Routing the message to dynamic queue

Posted by devgosain <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot michal.warecki, receptionList solved my problem .

Re: Routing the message to dynamic queue

Posted by "michal.warecki" <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Take a look at Recipient List EIP
(http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html)

       <recipientList>
           <simple>activemq://queue:${header.RedirectDestination}</simple>
       </recipientList>

How do I use dynamic URI in To:
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

Re: Routing the message to dynamic queue

Posted by devgosain <de...@gmail.com>.
I am using camel version 1.6.2.2-fuse to do this dynamic routing