Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org> on 2007/02/25 21:12:43 UTC

[VOTE extended] (was Re: [VOTE] (the sequel) : new excalibur release)

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> I'm extending the vote's lifetime untill tomorrow evening 8pm CET, given
> the 'dormant' nature of this community ;-)

So far we have 2 binding and 2 non-binding votes, all positive.

How many PMC member votes do I actually need for the release to pass ?

Jorg

Re: [VOTE extended] (was Re: [VOTE] (the sequel) : new excalibur release)

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>
>> I'm extending the vote's lifetime untill tomorrow evening 8pm CET,
>> given the 'dormant' nature of this community ;-)
>
> So far we have 2 binding and 2 non-binding votes, all positive.
>

> How many PMC member votes do I actually need for the release to pass ?

Three.

Carsten, have you had time to look into it?

--
Reinhard

Re: [VOTE extended] (was Re: [VOTE] (the sequel) : new excalibur release)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1 for the release.

Sorry for being late, but I only had the weekend to check the release
and then email communication failed :(

Anyway, great work, Jorg!

Carsten

Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>
>> I'm extending the vote's lifetime untill tomorrow evening 8pm CET, given
>> the 'dormant' nature of this community ;-)
>
> So far we have 2 binding and 2 non-binding votes, all positive.
>

> How many PMC member votes do I actually need for the release to pass ?
>

> Jorg

Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/