Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Harsha Gayan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 06:48:12 UTC

JMeter Bug ID 61262

Hello, i;m working with the JMeter Bug ID 61262. so, i read the those kind
of data (city and appid) from csv file and i test that using weather API
site. so i tested but it didn't show me any kind of error. so can someone
describe what exactly the bug in there. thank you

Re: JMeter Bug ID 61262

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 18.07.2017 um 09:03 schrieb Emilian Bold:
> You could start by submitting a test case on the issue tracker.
>
> The bug seems to be in __StringFromFile but perhaps it's just a matter
> of the documentation being unclear?
I think the documentation is unclear.

Felix

Re: JMeter Bug ID 61262

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMeter Bug ID 61262

Posted by Harsha Gayan <ha...@gmail.com>.
The function returns 4 lines per 4 iteration (loop count is determined
by Final file sequence number) since text from documentation: "If the
start sequence number is omitted, and the end sequence number is
specified, the sequence number is interpreted as a loop count, and the
file will be used at most "end" times."

this is what mention in bug

Re: JMeter Bug ID 61262

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.