Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by RajKumarSav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 19:27:11 UTC

overlaping dropdown on menu items

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n2247740/AccountManagerApplication.jpg
HI All
Now the ofbiz menus are changed previously there was a tab section . I am
getting overlapping problem on dropdown . Dropdown appeare inront of menu
.Please found attachment for the same.

I go through following files but i don't find anything which help to resolve
overlapping problem .Please help me out how we can resolve this issue.
Menus.xml
AgreementScreens.xml
AgreementForms.xml

i found following section for dropdown
 <field name="agreementTypeId"
title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingAgreementTypeId}">
            <drop-down allow-empty="true">
                <entity-options description="${description}"
entity-name="AgreementType"/>
            </drop-down>
        </field>
and for menu i thing following sectins are there
 <widgets>
                                        <include-menu name="AgreementTabBar"
location="component://accounting/widget/Menus.xml"/>
                                        <section>
                                            <condition>
                                                <not><if-empty
field="agreementItem"/></not>
                                            </condition>
                                            <widgets>
                                                <include-menu
name="AgreementItemTabBar"
location="component://accounting/widget/Menus.xml"/>
                                            </widgets>
                                        </section>
                                        <container>
                                            <label
style="h1">${agreement.description} [${agreement.agreementId}] </label>
                                        </container>
                                    </widgets>
thanks and regards

Raj

Re: overlaping dropdown on menu items

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you try to update your IE version? (without speaking of using a really reliable browser ;o)

Jacques

From: "RajKumarSav" <ra...@gmail.com>