Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com> on 2015/10/19 22:56:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer Zhe Zhang

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to welcome Zhe Zhang as an Apache Hadoop committer. Zhe
has been working on the project for over a year now, notably on the HDFS
erasure coding feature (HDFS-7285) as well as other bug fixes and
improvements.

Please join me in congratulating Zhe!

Best,
Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer Zhe Zhang

Posted by Gursev Bajwa <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhe

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Zhe Zhang!

Thanks & Regards
 Brahma Reddy Battula

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhe.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Welcome, Zhe!

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhe!

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhe Zhang,

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jing Zhao <ji...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Zhe!

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Zhe!

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Zhe Zhang! Welcome :-)

Posted by Joep Rottinghuis <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhe!

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@shegalov.com>.
Congrats and Welcome, Zhe!

Posted by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org>.
Great news !!
Congratulations and welcome aboard Zhe !!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Zhe

Posted by "Liu, Yi A" <yi...@intel.com>.
Congratulations Zhe!