Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/16 10:27:28 UTC

[m2] site:deploy behind a proxy

I try to use site:deploy behind a proxy, but I receive an
UnknownHostException.

I have verified if the hostname was accessible from my machine by using
putty, and it works.  I just had to configure the HTTP Proxy in putty.

I use the maven 2-alpha 3 version.
I have very poor knowledge in network protocols behind a proxy.

Did the plugin look at the proxy configuration of the settings.xml file ?
How works the hostname resolution when we are behind a firewall ?

RE: [m2] site:deploy behind a proxy

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@hotmail.com>.
Hmm, it seems that the plugin doesn't use the proxy at all.

I put the ip adress in my host file, and now I just have Connection
time-out.  I fear that's because the proxy is not used.

Can anyone confirm ?
Is it changed in the Beta release ?

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@hotmail.com>.