Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 09:53:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

It's August, which must mean it's time for 3.0.1 :)

RC1 is available here:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/

SVN:

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_0_1_RC1/

Maven artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/maven/

Note that I won't be deploying this per se - I'll wrap the items in
the directory into a bundle and upload that to Nexus (as I did with
3.0).

Website:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/site/

Note that this should be used to consider the various project reports.
I'll write the content regarding the release as a part of the release
[3.0.1 is out yada yada] and we can tweak post-release.

This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours time, 0800 GMT 8 August 2011.

Re: [CANCEL] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gah - too many version numbers :)
>
> Consider 3.0.1 RC1 cancelled. I'll roll a 3.0.2 tonight with both of

You must mean 3.0.1 RC2, not 3.0.2. ;)

Gary

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/8/5 Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>:

> No idea on FindBugs. :(
>
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way to get rid of the FindBugs bug report with a code
>> comment? It's a bummer that FB can't dive in the code and see what
>> Validate does.

I do not know about comments, but is possible to use an xml file to
filter unwanted bugs.
The files used by Tomcat are in

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/res/findbugs/

Tomcat devs run Findbugs manually -- it is not a part of our build.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

[CANCEL] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi All:

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Noting that because this is being worked on by Jörg and Matt (and it
seems close to resolution), I'll hold off on tagging an RC2.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@scalaris.com>.
Hi Hen,