Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dhanyashree M <dh...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/28 07:50:07 UTC

Contribution to open source projects

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am Dhanyashree, a 2nd year Engineering student, coding enthusiast and a
newbie to open source contributions .I have recently got to know about the
open source projects and those which you provide and I am curious to learn
and build some of the projects and I would love to contribute to the open
source and develop community, but I don't know how to begin with .I know
programming languages like Java,C and C++. Can you please point me out in
the right direction to choose a relevant project for a newbie like me?

Regards
Dhanyashree M

Re: Contribution to open source projects

Posted by Lè Mañs <hu...@gmail.com>.
Im new to the apache community

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hey Folks,