Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Dayakar <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/10 12:20:44 UTC

CamelSpringTestSupport with PowerMock

Hi,

Iam using CamelSpringTestSupport class to write my JUnit.

But in one scenario i want to use PowerMock too.

If i use PowerMock with CamelTestSupport its giving following error

Error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to transform class with name
org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport. Reason: [source error] cannot
find constructor
org.apache.camel.impl.InterceptSendToMockEndpointStrategy(java.lang.String,boolean)

Below is my SampleCode:

@RunWith(PowerMockRunner.class)
@PrepareForTest({SecurityUtil.class })
public class TestCEM extends CamelTestSupport {

	@Test
	public void testeventProcessorFailureDetails(){

	}
}

Could anyone can help in this

Re: CamelSpringTestSupport with PowerMock

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Can you submit a simple test case to show the error?
BTW, I just checked  code of InterceptSendToMockEndpointStrategy, it has the construction with the parameter list of  (java.lang.String,boolean).
Can you check if you have more then one version of camel-core in you class path?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat