Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2006/01/17 05:33:30 UTC

Syncing a 3rd party repo on ibiblio

Brett/Carlos (and others :-),

Is there a policy where a 3rd party open source project could
automaticaly synchronize their jars into ibiblio (without having to
submit a MAVENUPLOAD request)? The interested party in this case is the
emma project:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3526040

TIA - and sorry if this is a RTFM question :-)

-- Felipe

Re: Syncing a 3rd party repo on ibiblio

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Oops, forgot to mention the link for the forum:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1423018&forum_id=373867

More specifically, the questions are in this reply:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3528229

-- Felipe

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Hi again,

We still have some questions, like where is the Maven public key. So,
could you please join the forum and help us out? Once we (emma) suceed,
we (maven :-) could publish a how-to on Maven's site explaining the
process (as Brian mentioned in an earlier message, that would help a lot
of SF projects...).

-- Felipe

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Should be the same: m1 repo if you use m1 and m2 repo if you use m2

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.