Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Co...@eng.sun.com on 2000/03/13 21:04:30 UTC

Vote/Commiter for Jean-Luc Rochat

Hi,

Please send your +1s - Jean-Luc is one of the JServ core developers. He
contributed a lot to tomcat - including the current load-balancing and
fail-over.

Costin

Re: Vote/Commiter for Jean-Luc Rochat

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Done....

	Pier

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <ja...@eng.sun.com>.

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.
Brian, James,

That makes it +3 for Jean. I suspect Jean already has an account on locus.
Can one of you please give him write access to the jakarta-{tomcat, ant,
tools, watchdog} modules?

Thanks.

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> +1
>
> Craig McClanahan
>
> Costin.Manolache@eng.sun.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please send your +1s - Jean-Luc is one of the JServ core developers. He
> > contributed a lot to tomcat - including the current load-balancing and
> > fail-over.
> >
> > Costin

Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: Vote/Commiter for Jean-Luc Rochat

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cm...@mytownnet.com>.
+1

Posted by Anil Vijendran <An...@eng.sun.com>.
+1

Costin.Manolache@eng.sun.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please send your +1s - Jean-Luc is one of the JServ core developers. He
> contributed a lot to tomcat - including the current load-balancing and
> fail-over.
>
> Costin

Peace, Anil +<:-)