Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Aihua Liu <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 02:42:16 UTC

Request to be added to ContributorsGroup

Hi,
I recently started to work on some Lucene related project, so I'm pretty new to it.
But I feel like it is a great project and I'm keeping learning on it. I feel like I can contribute to the documentation work as I found it is not completed when I want to check something during work.
To start, I plan to go over the introduction part. Because I'm a new user so probably I can find out which part is friendly to new comer and which is not so useful. Then I can improve it.
Thanks
Aihua.

Re: Request to be added to ContributorsGroup

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Aihua,

We can add you to the lucene-java wiki ContributorsGroup after you create an account there and tell us what your username is.

Steve