Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sweety vgs <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 06:08:37 UTC

t:selectOneRadio is not working in tomahawk version 2.0.

I am using http://myfaces.apache.org/core20/index.html and
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk20/tagdoc/t_selectOneRadio.html
.

I have used tomahawk <t:selectOneRadio> in my jsf page.

<t:selectOneRadio id="myScript" value="#{bean.myScript}" layout="spread">
    <f:selectItem itemLabel="" itemValue="item1" />
    <f:selectItem itemLabel="" itemValue="item2" />
</t:selectOneRadio>

<t:radio for="myScript" index="0" />
<t:radio for="myScript" index="1" />

I am not able to view the radio buttons, where-in the same code worked
properly in JSF 1.1 with the equivalent Tomahawk libraries in jboss6.