Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Josh Ferguson <jo...@besquared.net> on 2009/01/25 01:58:11 UTC

Empty configuration properties

I noticed that for some properties like the jpox ones that if I leave
a blank value that you don't override the default value in
jpox.properties. There are cases however where you want to make the
value blank (such as on your local database where you may not use a
password). For now i just removed the password line in the
jpox.properties file. I think that not having a property at all and
specifying a blank value for a property are separate cases.

Josh F.