Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/03/13 19:29:40 UTC

Tracking HADOOP-10390 ?

Guys,

there are some changes happening to the bits surrounding libhdfs. The changes
are on HADOOP-10390 and are test related. I am not 100% sure if we need to
track in the packaging, so bringing this up to the attention of the community.

The particular change that I am looking at is the addition of two new native
binaries test_libhdfs_write and test_libhdfs_read under $HADOOP_HOME/bin

Thoughts?
  Cos

Re: Tracking HADOOP-10390 ?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
As I said - I am not fully convinced that we need to any _any_ attention to it. Hence - the discussion.
There's no reason I could think of to have them in the production deployment.
  Cos

Re: Tracking HADOOP-10390 ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.