Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Jeffrey Manoj <vi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2002/12/12 06:15:23 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd on OS/390 - problem with image files

Hi all

    I have installed Apache 2.0.40 on S/390 using the S/390 binary found on the apache site. I have problems in serving binary files (GIF/JPEG,etc).

    i am using the mod_charset_lite module and the CharsetSourceEnc directives to specify the source charset (IBM1047) and the client charset (ISO8859-1). I am able to serve html and text files properly with this. But when I disable the mod_charset_lite module and I try to retreive image files, I get the following error in the error_log.

    [Wed Dec 11 19:10:20 2002] [info] (121)EDC5121I Invalid argument. (errno2=0x11970471)
: core_output_filter: writing data to the network

    Appreciate any help on this. The httpd.conf file I am using is attached.

TIA
Vincent