Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/07/21 16:47:38 UTC

Quality and Security for the Open Source Community

Hi to all,

I red those interesting articles about "quality and security for the open source community" and seems also that OFBiz has passed successfully the tests.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/New-Report-Alleges-Open-Source-Security-Breakdowns/

https://opensource.fortify.com/teamserver/welcome.fhtml

Thanks
Marco

Re: Quality and Security for the Open Source Community

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Wow !!!

Very good links Marco.
Thanks for sharing this.

Interesting line from first article :-
"Four of the 11 projects included in the report – Tomcat, Hibernate, OFBiz
and Struts - are actually part of JOR (Java Open Review)."

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore, India