Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/28 05:30:56 UTC

getting some userManager and accessManager integration test failures

With the current trunk, I'm getting a handful of integration testing
failures:
Failed tests:

testRemoveAce(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.RemoveAcesTest)

testRemoveAces(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.RemoveAcesTest)

testChangeUserPasswordWrongOldPwd(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.UpdateUserTest)

Tests in error:

testCreateUser(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.CreateUserTest)

testCreateUserWithExtraProperties(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.CreateUserTest)

testCreateGroup(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.CreateGroupTest)

testCreateGroupWithExtraProperties(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.CreateGroupTest)

Before I try tracking these down, I was wondering if anyone else was seeing
them. I can only assume these are somehow related to the Jackrabbit 1.6
upgrade, but that's just a guess.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: getting some userManager and accessManager integration test failures

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Yes I saw them to after testing my application of the SLING-1190 (JR
1.6) patch.

I agree with you that they might be related to this, but did not get
around to testing it yet.

If you want to get a hands on it, just go ahead ;-) I created SLING-1208
[1] for it.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1208