Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2006/11/20 10:21:26 UTC

Tree2

I have an application consisting of differnet pages connected by a
common panelNavigation on top. On one page there is a tree2 component
(clientSideToggle and preservedState activated). The tree state
preservation is somehow broken. The current state seems to be saved
multiple times and associated with the menu item clicked on (the page
that the tree state is submitted to).

1. I open the page A (with tree embedded).
2. I open a node X.
3. I click on a different menu item B.
4. I click on menu item A  again.
5. the node X is expanded as expected.
6. I click on the menu item A again.
7. the node X is collapsed - as it was when I went to the page a
initially 8. I can start again at step 3 and reproduce the behavior.

I thought that there is only one component tree for the page - I wonder
if that is actually true.