Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/17 18:42:26 UTC

POL 4031 issues

A heads up. I made some policy changes which I now notice have
uncovered some issue or other with our WSDL policy processing. In a
full build you'll see one policy compliance failure. Am looking into
it.

Simon

Re: POL 4031 issues

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> A heads up. I made some policy changes which I now notice have
> uncovered some issue or other with our WSDL policy processing. In a
> full build you'll see one policy compliance failure. Am looking into
> it.
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

OK well I haven't found the answer yet but hopefully I've temporarily
disabled the tests that causes the problem.

Simon