Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Jonathan <jv...@2xlp.com> on 2006/02/26 01:41:03 UTC

Documentation Patch Submission

Attached is an SVN diff against the current trunk ( r381011 )

changes:
	replaced some instances of modperl 1.9 ( to be 2.0 ) with 2.0.x stable
	moved mp2 above mp1 on download page
	added compatible httpd versions to download page
	added httpd info , compatibilty, and a generic 'goal' (quoted from
either stas, perrin or geoffry  on the mp user list) to 'what is mp'
page

Re: Documentation Patch Submission

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <mo...@2xlp.com>.
Please ignore this.
It was reposted from a subscribed address, and was accepted w/
modifications.

Re: Fwd: Documentation Patch Submission

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:03:23 -0500
Jonathan Vanasco <mo...@2xlp.com> wrote:

> i sent this over the weekend from the wrong email address.
>
> its probably held up in moderation or limbo, so i wanted to resubmit
> from a subscribed address
>
> > Attached is an SVN diff against the current trunk ( r381011 )
> >
> > changes:
> > 	replaced some instances of modperl 1.9 ( to be 2.0 ) with
> > 2.0.x stable
> > 	moved mp2 above mp1 on download and about page
> > 	added compatible httpd versions to download page
> > 	added httpd info , compatibilty, and a generic
> > 'goal' (quoted from either stas, perrin or geoffry  on the mp user
> > list) to 'what is mp' page

  Great thanks Jonathan! I've committed this (r381470) in with just a
  couple of formatting changes and a typo fix.

Fwd: Documentation Patch Submission

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <mo...@2xlp.com>.