Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Labudu Gopanna <La...@cybage.com> on 2006/08/01 10:50:53 UTC

how to login using jmeter?

Hi all,

I am using jmeter I don't know how to login

I am using HTTP authorization manager and cookie manager with one HTTP
request

For HTTP Authorization manager, I am giving URL, username, password,

Results is showing pass but every time it shows the logout page as snap
shot for every url

In results tree view page should show the snap shot of given URL

But it is not showing snap shot of given url

Please help me. How to do above problem.

Regards

Labudu Gopanna,

Re: how to login using jmeter?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Good suggestion, but please don't send large files to the mailing list.

Store it on a local web-site, and send the link to the list.

Thanks.

RE: how to login using jmeter?

Posted by Labudu Gopanna <La...@cybage.com>.
Hi Richard,
Thanks for reply
I am using jmeter 2.2 and JVM1.4
I am sending the attachments those methods are available for login user
through jmeter

I have used below methods
1. HTTP authorization with one request
2. Cookie manager with one HTTP request
3. User parameter using pre processors one HTTP request
4. Parameters with HTTP Request.

I am sending duplicate server name and path names for security purpose

Regards
Labudu Gopanna,

Re: how to login using jmeter?

Posted by Richard <rd...@siu.edu.ar>.