Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by DervishD <pr...@dervishd.net> on 2006/11/03 11:02:32 UTC

Bad path for svnsync manpage

    Hi all :))

    In the 1.4.0 tarball, the file "build-outputs.mk" says that the
manpage for "svnsync" is in "subversion/svnversion/svnsync.1",
instead of the correct "subversion/svnsync/svnsync.1". Just a typo,
but it should be fixed ;)

    Thanks :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

Re: Bad path for svnsync manpage

Posted by DervishD <pr...@dervishd.net>.
    Hi Lieven :)

 * Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> dixit:
> Was fixed some time ago, the fix will be included in the upcoming
> 1.4.2 release.

    Thanks a lot for the information :) I didn't find any information
regarding the fix in the bug database, that's why I asked. I was
tempted of downloading a working copy of latest subversion, but I
didn't...

    Thanks, again :)

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
Was fixed some time ago, the fix will be included in the upcoming 1.4.2
release.

Lieven.