Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Simon Zambrovski <Za...@ti5.tu-harburg.de> on 2005/09/09 13:52:20 UTC

WSBA implementations

Hello,

I reviewed the kandula code and noticed that BA is not implemented yet.

What is the roadmap of its implementation? Is there some architectural
or design decisions met about it?

I implemented the WS-BA spec at the end of 2004 on my own, because the
Kandula project was not there at that time.

My work can be accessed under http://jwst.sf.net/

The full report is available only in German, but a short paper is in
English. (Accessible under download section)

--

Simon Zambrovski

Research Assistant

Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)

Telematics Institute

Tel.: +49 40 42878-3704

Fax.: +49 40 42878-2581

E-Mail: zambrovski@ti5.tu-harburg.de

Re: WSBA implementations

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,
Wow .. Great..
Yes.. we are going to support ws-ba. We have it on our road map... Currently
we are working on to migrate Kandula to Axis2 which will be called as
Kandula2.. Initial code is at the SVN...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/java

In there we have come up with an architecture to support ws-ba. Still the
development is more concentrated on ws-at..

We have our fingers crossed to have contributions from an experienced guy
;-) (who has already implemented ws-ba)...

I'll definitely have a look at ur code and architecture....

Thanks,
~Thilina

On 9/9/05, Simon Zambrovski <Za...@ti5.tu-harburg.de> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  I reviewed the kandula code and noticed that BA is not implemented yet.
>
> What is the roadmap of its implementation? Is there some architectural or
> design decisions met about it?
>
>  I implemented the WS-BA spec at the end of 2004 on my own, because the
> Kandula project was not there at that time.
>
>  My work can be accessed under http://jwst.sf.net/
>
>  The full report is available only in German, but a short paper is in
> English. (Accessible under download section)
>
>     --
>
> Simon Zambrovski
>
>  Research Assistant
>
> Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)