Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/25 14:07:11 UTC

6.3.0 release plan

Hi everyone

I am looking at our 6.3.0 milestone[1], there is only a short list left.
Including
1. Agent reboot improvement. Kewei Zhang
2. Self observability. Hongtao Dao
3. gRPC plugin fix. Reviewed by Xin Zhang
4. Kafka v2 plugin. Xin Zhang
5. ElasticSearch plugin bug fix. Just assigned to Can Li, as Yuguang Zhao and Xin Zhang have no time for this.
6. Other low priority PR.

And we should release 6.3.0 in next two weeks. Please feedback your status about these.
None of them is seen as block to new release. So if you have no time to provide in this release, please move to 6.4.0.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/34 <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/34>
Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
I am learning spring-gateway & webflux, but I am still unable to complete a
very stable plugin and apply to move this issue to 6.4.0

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月26日周五 下午10:30写道:

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by 李璨 Li Can <li...@gmail.com>.

--
-------------
Can Li

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuguang Zhao

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
6.3.0 Milestones

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by 李璨 Li Can <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: 6.3.0 release plan

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.

> On Jul 25, 2019, at 22:07, Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone
>
> I am looking at our 6.3.0 milestone[1], there is only a short list left.
> Including
> 1. Agent reboot improvement. Kewei Zhang

I’m still working on this, and I’m afraid it would take some time, so I’ll move it to next milestone, thanks