Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by André Widhani <An...@digicol.de> on 2013/05/09 23:35:43 UTC

Status of EDisMax

Hi,

what is the current status of the Extended DisMax Query Parser? The release notes for Solr 3.1 say it was experimental at that time (two years back).

The current wiki page for EDisMax does not contain any such statement. We recently ran into the issue described in SOLR-2649 (using q.op=AND) which I think is a very fundamental defect making it unusable at least in our case.

Thanks,
André

Re: Status of EDisMax

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Didn't check that issue,  but edismax is not experimental any more - most
solr users use it.

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/